Real Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for content distribution. Morningstar offers selected content via an RSS feed for use in news readers. (Common readers include: My Yahoo! and NewsGator.) These feeds include headlines, summaries and links back to Morningstar.com for the full article.
Subscribing to a Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed is similar to subscribing to a newsletter. When you subscribe to a newsletter, each new issue is mailed directly to your mailing address. If you subscribe to an e-newsletter, each new issue is e-mailed to your e-mail address. When you subscribe to an RSS feed, every time a new entry or article is published to the Web, a link to the entry or article is added to your reader.
RSS feeds are free and Morningstar.com uses RSS 2.0.
1. Click on the button
2. Click "Add to My Yahoo!" on the Yahoo! site.
3. Sign into your Yahoo! account. (If you are already logged in, skip to step 4.)
4. Click "Back to Previous Page" to return to this Morningstar page or click "Go to My Yahoo!" to go to your Yahoo! page.
1. Right click on the orange XML button
2. Select "Copy Shortcut" (or "Copy Link Location" depending on your browser). (This is finding the URL for the syndicated content.)
3. Paste the URL into the appropriate location in your RSS reader.